Fall 2015 Report
The Fall 2015 University Student Senate achieved the following:
- Passed the Co-Delegation Act, which specifically grants Co-Chairs the constitutional authority to delegate tasks.
- Expanded constitutional accountability through comprehensive Roles and Responsibilities of each member of the University Student Senate.
- Instituted a completely new voting system that allows for more clarity, accountability, privacy, legitimacy.
- Created comprehensive Funding Guidelines that allow more continuity in the way in which the University Student Senate allocates funding.
- Began the process of creating Code of Conduct that outlines expectations and rule of Senator conduct.
- Hosted THE AFTER PARTY, The New School's first off-campus social event hosted at Marquee NY.
Please find our full Fall 2015 Report, here.
Spring 2016 Report