Funding Rules and Guidelines
Funding Rules, Guidelines & Procurement Processing
Only those proposals that follow the guidelines listed below are eligible to be presented at University Student Senate (USS) Funding meetings. Please make sure to read this document thoroughly and contact your USS representative if you have any questions. You may find a list of all the representatives, here.
**Before applying for funding please note:
1. Proposals must be presented 4 weeks prior to the date of the event.
2. For travel, proposals must be presented at least 5 weeks prior to the proposed date of travel.
3. If you will be hiring foreign speakers, they must have authorization to work and be paid in the United States.
4. You must submit your proposal to email@example.com at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the USS meeting you will be attending.
5. We only accept proposals with a highly itemized budgets in the form of a spreadsheet. You may find a sample highly itemized budget, here.
Please download both read and complete the worksheet PDFs.
*Note: Funding Guidelines have been updated Wednesday November 4, 2015. Please review carefully.